Sorry it's been a decade since I wrote in here last.
Though, I'm not sure anyone ever really reads this thing.
But that's okay because I still like writing in it.
I'm finally home for a while. Right after school got out I did quite a bit of traveling inside and outside the country. The traveling was great, but I'm happy to be in the comfort of home again. I've missed it. There are so many things going on in my head which I could write about it. But instead for now, I'll share with you the word I feel most pressed upon my every heart beat: rest.
I'm ready for some time of resting in the Lord. Not passively, but actively resting. Listening. Watching. Admiring.
He is awesome.
May our hearts and minds, thoughts and actions, all be for Him and Him alone.
I'll write again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment