I strongly feel the need to share this with you, whoever you are. This was something I wrote in my journal a while back...let Him minister to your spirit with it. I pray it blesses you.
Don't you know that I love you? Don't you know that I call you My own? You are My precious one. You are My treasure. I love you. But it's not because of you, it's because of Me and My goodness...oh child, do not worry about tomorrow for each day has enough trouble of its own. Have I not brought you this far? Can't you trust Me to take you the rest of the way? Peace! Peace I leave with you. Do not allow you heart to be troubled. Do not be afraid. Trust that you are in the palm of My hand. Satan can only torment you as much as I allow him. And when he does, remember that it makes Me hurt even more than you. To get to you, he has to go through the holes in My hands where the nails once were. Sin is why he roams. But, I am stronger than him. I am the one who is able to save. You are My daughter. When you hurt, I hurt even more. Weep to Me. Tell Me all about your troubles, for I long to be gracious to you. You are strong as long as you are in Christ. Remain in Me, so I can remain in you. You are well loved. Do not feel guilty for my blessings child! They are for you out of My grace! I long to be gracious to you, sweet one. Rest in Me. Climb into My lap each night before going to sleep. Rest and trust in Me. I know what you cannot know. I see what you cannot see. I hear what you cannot hear. I am with you. Trust in Me. I love you, even through your struggles. My love is not because of what you can do, it is because of Me.
Christian mysticism: it's not just for medievals anymore! This reminds me a lot of some of Catherine of Siena's writing - I think you would enjoy reading her if you haven't already.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting it and letting God speak through you :)
-Becky