Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Africa

Africa has been on my heart a lot lately. I just can't seem to stop thinking about it! The Lord showed me a program called WorldTeach (Google it!). It is a volunteer based program that sends teachers to work in other countries. This was such wonderful news and encouraged my heart so much. Every time I start to question if I'm really doing the right thing by being in school, majoring in education, all that stuff the Lord never fails to come through for me. He reminds me He has a plan and things will happen in His time, not mine. It is a frustrating concept for me, control freak that I am. But there is also something so freeing about just giving it over to Him and letting Him work in everything I need. I don't understand why He puts different people in different situations. But He does. He does it so perfectly too.

I also have a new project I've been working on...

No comments:

Post a Comment